Life coaching is for individuals who are ready AND willing to make both inner and outer changes in their life. Perhaps you are looking for a job or considering a career change, healing a broken heart, longing for your life purpose or life partner, dealing with relationship or family issues, contemplating a decision, going through a transition, or seeking increased success in your life. Whatever it is you are going through, it is my mission to see you through it while feeling more confident, happy and prosperous along the way.
Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Do you keep doing the same thing because you do not know how to do it differently? Or do you feel so stuck that you do nothing at all? Life coaching presents an opportunity to learn how to do things differently, create results and stop the insanity!
There is nothing that prepares you for all the challenges and choices life presents. And during your twenties and into your thirties, there is a tremendous amount of change and pressure to figure out your entire life without a lot of time for inner reflection. But when you do not take the time to look within, you may end up looking out over your life someday asking, “Is this what I really want?” I encourage you to deal with your quarterlife crisis now to avert your midlife crisis later!
In life coaching, you will learn that your outer experience is a reflection of your inner reality. You are creating your life at this very moment with
My approach to life coaching and personal growth comes from what has proven effective in my own life and in the lives of hundreds of people I have worked with. We work on ALL levels of your life: emotional, mental, physical, financial and spiritual. Here are just some of the things you will learn as my client:
- How to recognize limiting beliefs that are perpetuating undesired results and update them to create desired results
- Techniques to use your mind in a way that serves you so that you become your own coach rather than critic
- Strategies for identifying patterns that are keeping you stuck and new behavior that will support you in building momentum
- How to heal issues from your past so that you can move forward in healthier ways
- Communication skills that will change your personal and professional relationships
- Money management techniques to keep you fiscally fit
- Self-care to support your physical health and overall well-being
- Spiritual practices to deepen your connection to your Higher Self and a Higher Power
Are you ready and willing to transform your experience? Are you ready to heal your past, accept your present and create the future of your dreams? If yes, I look forward to working as your coach.
Did You Know That Your Coaching Fee May Be Tax Deductible?
In the U.S.A., expenses of continuing education undertaken to maintain and improve business and professional skills may be tax-deductible. (Treas. Reg. 1-162-5. Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203F 2d 307.) Your tax consultant can provide you with further information.
Coaching is also available at a lower investment from coaches who are trained and supervised by Christine. Click HERE to learn more about the coaches and coaching packages.